addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

20 & 30 Somethings Seattle - Happy hours to hikes - All fun! Message Board › A Free Makeover and Photo Shoot! {WEDNESDAY OCTOBER 5, 2011 }

A Free Makeover and Photo Shoot! {WEDNESDAY OCTOBER 5, 2011 }

A former member
Post #: 3
A Free Makeover and Photo Shoot!

I wanted to invite you to my first ever Makeover Day! I really hope that you can make it!

I just recently started a new phase in my life. I am happy to announce that I am going back to what I started doing so many years ago back in high school! I'll be doing makeovers in the Seattle area.

I am looking for at least five people for a makeover (the more the better!). I will do your makeup from beginning to end and give you a new look. I need to take a before and after picture for my portfolio for future costumers.

Benefits to you:
*Brand new look
*Digital file of your pictures (Yes, free :)
*You'll be entered into a drawing for a fabulous Grand Prize of a trip for two to New York!!
*Brand new confidence :)
*And of course, snacks and drinks will be provided.

RSVP here to let me know that you're coming and then just let me know what time you would like to book your appointment and/or if you have any questions!

It's ok to bring your friends! Just let me know how many people you'll be bringing so that I can have all the products ready to go when you girls get here!!

The makeovers will be in northern Seattle (between downtown Seattle and Bothell).
I can travel to your house if you can gather at least three friends who want to get a makeover and do the pictures!

Please RSVP HERE. Thank you and hope to see you Wednesday!!