20 & 30 Somethings Seattle - Happy hours to hikes - All fun! Message Board › Help Ladies! 6 Female Tickets Available; Men Almost Sold Out!

Help Ladies! 6 Female Tickets Available; Men Almost Sold Out! Speed Dating Event This Wednesday Night!

Renessa R.
user 9192685
Seattle, WA
Hey you! I hope you are having a good weekend. We are almost sold out for our speed dating event and flirting class event this Wednesday evening and a lot of you have RSVP'ed and have not yet bought your ticket!

We have had huge success with our speed dating events and with holidays around the corner this is a great way to be open for new friendships and especially new romance. I do not want you to be alone this year!!

Remember to find someone new in your life you have to try something new!

Let me tell me how many tickets we have left so you can see if we have
tickets in your age range.

We need ladies 21-35- 6 Tickets AVAILABLE- Buy your tickets here.

We need men 35-50- 4 Tickets AVAILABLE - Buy your tickets here.

We do still have tickets available in for men 21-35 and ladies 35-50 however they are almost sold out. If they are sold out put your name on the wait list and as another female or male buys a ticket you will be notified to purchase yours and attend this awesome event! Check to see if they are sold out here.

Many of us go to single events that do not guarantee you any dates. At speed dating you get to go on 8 fun mini dates and you even have a dating coach with you to share how to flirt with your conversation, body language and creating chemistry.

So I have to let the restaurant know how many chairs to set up for us and they also want to know how many bartenders and cooks to staff for us so I really need you to buy your ticket if you plan on going. Buy Your tickets here!

If you are unable to make this event check out our next Saturdays event at the Bellevue Club.

Red Carpet: Dinner Party for 20 (over 45+ Event)

Have a great week and I really look forward to seeing you on Wednesday!

This is going to a fun event and I want to make sure you have your tickets before they all sell out!

Remember your style is your smile :)

Renessa Rios

Dating Coach/Author www.ThreeStepDating.com