add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo
Dave L.
Seattle, WA
Hi, I'm Dave "Rabbit" LeClair and I'm going to let you know about some of the cool upcoming events in Seattle! Some are mine, some are organized by friends, and all of them are great! Personally I will be at every one of them. I own the Seattle Fun Events group where you can find and share events like these - check it out!

This Thursday, Jan 31 is the free "Bring a Wingman" Date Swap at Sarajevo in Belltown. Two rules: (1) you must be single, and (2) you must bring a single member of the opposite sex.
Meetup event
Facebook event

Sunday Feb 3 is La Petite Mort's acclaimed cabaret show "Morbid Curiositease".
Facebook event

Wednesday Feb 6 is Boom Boom L'Roux's monthly "Late Night Revue" variety show.
Facebook event

Friday Feb 8 is the Young Professionals of Seattle's anniversary event. Come network and party with some of the awesome-est people Seattle has to offer.
Meetup event
Facebook event

Saturday Feb 9 is Chance Fashion's annual menswear edition show. These are always a blast. You can save money on tickets with discount code "SeattleFun". Show is over by about 10PM.
Facebook event

Saturday Feb 9 is also the annual Venetian Masked Carnival Ball, Venice is Sinking!
Facebook event

The day before Easter, Saturday March 30 is the free annual BunnyCon Bunny Bar Hop! Dress as a bunny and join 500+ others as we pub crawl around downtown Seattle!
Facebook event

---- Don't like these emails? Update your email filters or change your settings at Sorry for any inconvenience. ­