20 & 30 Somethings Seattle - Happy hours to hikes - All fun! Message Board › This Friday - Young Professionals of Seattle Party

This Friday - Young Professionals of Seattle Party

Dave L.
FutureDave
Seattle, WA
Hey all, Dave here. It's a hobby of mine to let everyone know about the best events going on in Seattle!

Let me tell you about the YPOS Anniversary Party happening this Friday.

Young Professionals of Seattle (YPOS) is turning two and we plan on celebrating the night away, Lionel Richie style... all night long!

On Friday, Feb. 8th, from 8pm to 1am, at Melrose Market Studios in Capitol Hill, come rub elbows, shoulders (whatever you want, but keep it PG-13) with some of the awesome-est young professionals Seattle has to offer.

The party will feature tasty treats by local chefs, drinks, dancing and of course plenty of young professionals. Lionel Richie won't be able to attend our party but you should definitely be there.

YPOS is only 2 years old, but we require everyone else to be at least 21 (sorry, we're not into making the rules, we're just here to party).

Food: Complimentary bites will be provided (you're welcome)
Paint: Local artists will be featured around the space, each of the these works of art can be purchased by you!
Party: A DJ will be spinning your favorite tunes, so you can dance, dance, dance!
Tickets: Tickets are $40 per person. But don't fret, this include 2 drink tickets and everything listed above!

Space is limited so follow the link below and get your tickets soon!

http://shindigg.com/Event/wZtakgGd­

* Cocktail Attire is required
* This is a 21+ event, please bring ID

visit the website for more YPOS info:
www.youngprofessionalsofseattle.com­

Thanks,
Dave­

(My apologies for sending two emails in a week. I'd like to remind you that you signed up for this "20 & 30 Something" Meetup group and that is why you are receiving these. You can go to meetup.com and change your settings to receive more or less emails like this one. I cannot change these settings myself.)