20 & 30 Somethings Seattle - Happy hours to hikes - All fun! Message Board › Upcoming Events & Calendar

Upcoming Events & Calendar

Dave L.
FutureDave
Seattle, WA
Hey all, I put together a Google Calendar with 150+ upcoming events in Seattle. This includes city events, festivals, fairs, parties, and more. I will continue to update this, and I'll include more Meetup events on it soon. Preview:

Join 10,000+ locals in the Seattle Fun Events group on Facebook to share and discover all the unique events in the area!

Here's some of the best events:

This Thursday is the free Bring a Wingman date swap! Instead of flying solo and facing the crowds alone, this date swap has everyone bring a single friend of the opposite sex to vouch for them. Around 300 people joined last time! Meetup link and Facebook link

Wear a pair of bunny ears and join 800+ people on the day before Easter for the annual BunnyCon Bunny Bar Hop! There will be a piano show, flash mobbing, a bunny fashion show, DJs, etc and it's all free! Meetup link and Facebook link.  Here are the Seattle PI photos from 2012.

Thursday April 11 is the White T-Shirt Graffiti Party! Wear a white t-shirt and write all over each other with markers. Around 200 people joined last year. Meetup link and Facebook link. Here are the Seattle Weekly photos from 2012.

Thanks,
Dave LeClair (feel free to connect)