*** Beautiful day, rain has gone away... time to come out and play! See everyone tonight!! ***
UPDATE #5: Drink specials include $4 Miller Lites, $5 Asian Rockstar drinks, $5 Green Dragon shooters. Also, the Vietnamese Professionals will be joining us as well!
UPDATE #4: Looks like this will be a good one! So spread the word, come on out, meet new people, and help support a good cause! And again, I encourage everyone to have a GOAL OF MEETING 3 NEW PEOPLE!
The Asia Pacific Young Professionals for International Cooperation (UNA-NCA YPIC) will be hanging out with us also!
UPDATE #2: The
Ohana of Polynesia Group and the
Cantonese Learners & Speakers will also be joining us!
UPDATE #1: The
Taiwan Meetup and the
Washington Area Japanese Culture Group will be joining us as well! Okay, it's time for our next young Asian professionals happy hour!
Spread the word, mix and mingle with new and familiar faces, have some fun, and help support a good cause!... suggested $5 - 10 donation. We'll be benefiting the Foundation for the Children of Vietnam, a non-profit organization dedicated to improving the lives of disadvantaged children in Vietnam...
http://childrenvietna... Please note 80% of proceeds will go to the Foundation for the Children of Vietnam, the remaining 20% will go to the 20s & 30s Asian group to cover meetup fees and expenses. So far the following groups will be joining us:
20s & 30s Asian Going Out Group
VA Chinese Language Group
Fun Korean Culture, Language Group
Washington Area Japanese Culture Group
Ohana of Polynesia
Cantonese Learners & Speakers
The Asia Pacific Young Professionals for International Cooperation (UNA-NCA YPIC)
Vietnamese Professionals DJ Teng will be spinning loungy groovy beats for us. Our happy hours typically bring out 100 - 200 people, and I wouldn't be surprised with a similar turnout this time around. For those that haven't been there before, Muse is a new hotspot with an upscale design and layout. To help continue the friendly tone of this group... I'd like to again encourage everyone to have a GOAL OF MEETING 3 NEW PEOPLE at this event. - J.T. -- Right next to Gallery Place / Chinatown Metro stop (red, yellow, green lines). Suggest metro / cabbing it (esp. during rush hour), recommend using
wmata for travel plans. -- Photos from our last couple happy hours...