Happy Hour at Pasha!!

  • June 25, 2009 · 6:00 PM
  • This location is shown only to members

*** It's a beautiful day... see everyone tonight!! ***
UPDATE #5: Drink specials include $4 Amstel Lights and $5 Asian Rockstar drinks until 7:30 pm!!
UPDATE #4: Looks like this will be a good one! So spread the word, come on out, meet new people, and help support a good cause! And again, I encourage everyone to have a GOAL OF MEETING 3 NEW PEOPLE!
UPDATE #3: The Asia Society and TAP-DC will be coming out to support AA Lead as well!! So spread the word, come on out, meet new people, and help support a good cause!
UPDATE #2: The Fun Korean Culture & Language group will be there!
UPDATE #1: The OCA-YP, OCA-NOVA, UNA-NCA YPIC Asia Pacific, CCCCDC, Washington Area Japanese Culture, and the Vietnamese Professionals will be joining us!! -- Okay, it's time for our next young Asian professionals happy hour!
Spread the word, mix and mingle with new and familiar faces, have some fun, and help support a good cause!... suggested $5 - 10 donation. We'll be benefiting Asian American LEAD, an organization dedicated to increasing the opportunities and ability of low-income Asian American children to move out of poverty and become successful, self-sufficient adults...
http://aalead.org/... Please note 80% of proceeds will go to AA LEAD, the remaining 20% will go to the 20s & 30s Asian group to cover meetup fees and expenses. The following groups will be joining us:
20s & 30s Asian Going Out Group
OCA-YP
OCA-NOVA
UNA-NCA YPIC Asia Pacific
CCCCDC
Washington Area Japanese Culture
Vietnamese Professionals
Fun Korean Culture & Language
Asia Society
NOVA Chinese Language Group
Tawainese American Professionals - DC DJ Teng will be spinning loungy groovy beats for us. Our happy hours typically bring out 100 - 200 people, and I wouldn't be surprised with a similar turnout this time around. For those that haven't been there before, Pasha Lounge features palatial lights with state of the art decor, custom wave walls, and dramatic mosaic tiling. See www.pashaloungedc.com. To help continue the friendly tone of this group... I'd like to again encourage everyone to have a GOAL OF MEETING 3 NEW PEOPLE at this event. - J.T. -- Dupont Circle metro is within walking distance (Red line). I suggest metro / cabbing it (esp. during rush hour)... I also recommend using
wmata for travel planning. -- Note: There is a $25 minimum for credit card tabs. Bring cash if you don't think you'll go over their minimum. -- Photos from our last happy hour at Muse...


Join or login to comment.

  • J.T. [20s & 30s Asian G.

    Thanks to everyone who came out to support aalead. Will post charity results, and upload photos shortly (feel free to upload any you took)!

    June 27, 2009

  • A former member
    A former member

    This place had a nice atmosphere but was a little small.

    June 27, 2009

  • A former member
    A former member

    I really enjoyed the event, I'm hoping to attend more of them.

    June 26, 2009

191 went

Our Sponsors

People in this
Meetup are also in:

Imagine having a community behind you

Get started Learn more
Rafaël

We just grab a coffee and speak French. Some people have been coming every week for months... it creates a kind of warmth to the group.

Rafaël, started French Conversation Group

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy