I just discovered this place recently, and I think it'll be a fun place for everyone to get together and chill.
Moreover, this place is AWESOME n DELICIOUS! It's $25 for all you can eat meat, seafood, dumplings, veggies, etc... There are many types of broths, but I like the spicy one. I found the servers are very nice and friendly. If you like more reviews, just go on YELP. http://www.yelp.com/biz/hot-spot-fairfax
DEADLINE to rsvp is Nov 15th.
11/18 - Quick Update:
- Time for dinner is changed to 8PM ! (due to some folks might be getting off work late and encountering traffic)
- I was only able to RSVP a total of 36 GUARANTEE seats (usually with these meet up, I know about half will not show up, so I cannot ask the manager to give me more seats, if I'm not sure)
- So here's how you can secure if you get a seat. One is to text me [masked]) and let me know you'r coming FOR SURE. U can also email or msg me through facebook http://www.facebook.com/kevin.tran.792303
-For those who are not sure or arrive late, it doesn't mean you can not join us, but you just have to wait in line for a table. Friday night is HOT for this restaurant, so the waiting can take about 30min-1 hr.
- After dinner, the plan is to go Karaoke or Bowling.
11/21 - Quick update 2:
1. Thanks so much for those who text or msg me on fb to confirm that u'r going for sure.
2. READ those replies, when people offer you ride (scroll down the page, it's not fb where u'll get a notification) To follow up, just send them a private email and exchange contact info.
3. A few of you asked, if we have to go karaoke afterward. No, we don't have to. Karaoke is OPTIONAL, for those who concern that you can not sing (I'm not a singer myself, but SOJU n BEER help) Bowling is another option.
4. For those who asked me, what's HOT POT? Come and you'll find out. And this is definitely the place!
See everyone tomorrow,