*** It's a great day for school shopping! See you this evening! ***
UPDATE #1: This event is more of an opportunity for us to meet and network with those heading up graduate school programs (rather than it being a "traditional" Meetup, in the sense that we meet and "do" something together). As such, there really is no plan for the event on my end, other than what QS World MBA Tour (the host of the event) has on the agenda. They approached me with this offer, and I felt it would be a good thing to pass along to our members who might be interested. Don't forget, to receive free admission, you must follow the instructions listed at the bottom of the event posting!
Thinking about getting an MBA? Want to apply for $1.2 million in exclusive scholarships?
If you are considering going for an MBA in the near future, then this is a must-see event. It only happens twice a year and more than 30 top ranked MBA schools from the US, UK, Canada, Australia, and Europe will be presenting their MBA programs; the full A-Z of subjects are on offer. Then mark Thurs. Feb. 6th on your calendar – that's when the QS World MBA Tour comes to town!
I've made special arrangements with the host of this event, QS World MBA Tour, to give our members only FREE admission (normally $15 at the door) by following the directions near the bottom of this event posting. It's a great opportunity to attend seminars, meet alumni and ask questions directly to admissions directors from universities such as George Washington, UCLA, Berkeley, University of Virginia, Penn State, plus many more.
This is the world's best international MBA fair, and it's our chance to meet with some of the world's top MBA schools from around the world. At this fair, we'll be able to:
• Apply for scholarships worth $1.2 million, available exclusively to fair attendees
• Obtain personalized advice about our business school application
• Meet face to face with admissions directors from the world's top MBA schools
• Speak with GMAT test-prep representatives to get hints and tips on the GMAT
• Impress the people who make the decision about our MBA application
• Improve our GMAT score by attending their pre-fair presentations and interactive panel
• Attend a GMAT seminar hosted by GMAC – the creators of GMAT
• Benefit from pre-fair career panels for advice on what to do after our MBA
• Attend an Executive MBA forum to find out suitable study options for professionals with six or more years of work experience
• Attend a Connect 1-2-1 forum to arrange personal interviews with a range of top business schools
• Attend an inspirational women & leadership forum
• Discover the difference between full time, part time and Executive MBAs
Participating MBA schools include, but not limited to:
• George Washington University School of Business
• American University, Kogod School of Business
• University of Maryland, Robert H Smith School of Business
• George Mason University School of Management
• Johns Hopkins University, Carey Business School
• Penn State University - Smeal College of Business
• College of William and Mary - Mason School of Business
• University of Miami - MBA Programs
• Temple University, Fox School of Business
• University of Chicago, Booth School of Business
• Drexel University - LeBow College of Business
• Wake Forest University School of Business
To receive FREE admission (for our group only) you must do the following:
1. Register at this site http://goo.gl/KfCCk4 and answer the registration questions (it looks more intimidating than it is)
2. RSVP here
3. Print out this page that shows your RSVP, and bring with you
See you there!
P.S. Members who have attended this event in the past have suggested using a "junk" email address when registering as some of the schools do not seem to adhere to unsubscribe requests.
Sponsored by QS World Grad School Tour
Metro and Parking
Closest Metro stop is Metro Center (Blue / Orange / Red lines). We suggest Metro / cabbing if you can (especially during rush hour). We also recommend using wmata.com for travel planning. Don't forget to account for Metro, traffic, and parking delays. If you are driving, you will need to find street parking or a garage.