***** Important Update *****
1. Let's try to meet at 6:30. I will be the guy in the YELLOW shirt (my pink shirt is in the laundry).
2. I just had two wisdom teeth removed yesterday but I will try to be a cheerful host.
3. As far as a post-movie meetup place, I was thinking we could walk to Clyde's near the Verizon Center.
Hello everyone. I am going to substitute for Vi as host for this event. I look forward to seeing everyone and talking with you about the movie and the book if you read it. This will be my first time to host an event. Here are some details.
1. Please note everyone is responsible for purchasing their own ticket. Tickets can be purchased online at https://tickets.landmarktheatres.com/Ticket...
2. Let's meet in the lobby of the cinema, organize, and sit in the same general area. I do not have a meetup sign but I will try to make my self noticeable in the lobby, e.g., guy with red hair and a pink shirt.
3. Following the movie, we can try to re-group and make our way to a place in Chinatown for drinks and discussion. The movie is based on Lisa See's book. I would be interested to know what people think about how the characters in the book are presented in the movie.
4. Please re-confirm your RSVP.
Here's the trailer: http://trailers.apple.com/trailers/fox_searchlight/snowflowerandthesecretfan/