addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

20s & 30s Asian Going Out Group Message Board Event Ideas? › A Night at the Newseum

A Night at the Newseum

A former member
Post #: 2
Hi everyone,

I just came across this great event being hosted at the Newseum on Tuesday, June 8 with reception starting at 6:30pm. Please follow the link for details: http://intelligencesq...­

For anyone interested in the ongoing debate on Cyber Warfare, this promises to be intellectually stimulating, mind-opening event. You even get to mingle with the debaters who by the way are all seasoned experts in the field. It's definitely $45 well-spent in my opinion.

I already bought my tickets, anyone else care to join me?

Cheers,
JFY