*** It's a great day for personal MBA meetings! See you there! ***
UPDATE #1: This event is more of an opportunity for us to meet and network with those heading up graduate school programs (rather than it being a "traditional" Meetup, in the sense that we meet and "do" something together). As such, there really is no plan for the event on my end, other than what QS Top MBA Connect 1-2-1 (the host of the event) has on the agenda. They approached me with this offer, and I felt it would be a good thing to pass along to our members who might be interested. Don't forget, to receive free admission, you must follow the instructions listed at the bottom of the event posting!
Would you like to meet face-to-face with admissions directors from the world's top business schools for personal 30 minute one-on-one sessions?
I've made special arrangements with the host of this event, QS Top MBA Connect 1-2-1, to give our members FREE admission by following the directions near the bottom of this event posting. This great opportunity provides us with a tailored schedule of 30 minute face-to-face meetings with admissions directors from the world's top business schools. Register for a unique opportunity to get the customized attention we need in our MBA search. By attending, we get:
• Access to the world's top business schools in one room
• Tailored personal schedule of 30 minute meetings based both on our's and the schools criteria
• Face-to-face meetings with business school admissions directors
• In-depth information on a variety of MBA programs
• Access to scholarships worth $1.2 million
• Additionally, registration entitles us to a free consultation from their team of MBA experts
Participating MBA schools include, but not limited to:
• American University, Kogod School of Business
• University of Maryland, Robert H Smith School of Business
• Temple University, Fox School of Business
• University of Miami - MBA Programs
• University of Pittsburgh Joseph M. Katz Graduate School of Business
• University of Toronto Joseph L. Rotman School of Management
• The University of Manchester
• Cambridge University - Judge Business School
• Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú
• Copenhagen Business School
To receive FREE admission (for our group only) you must do the following:
1. Register at this site http://goo.gl/zrhIuz and answer the registration questions
2. RSVP here
3. Print out this page that shows your RSVP, and bring with you
See you there!
P.S. Members who have attended this event in the past have suggested using a "junk" email address when registering as some of the schools do not seem to adhere to unsubscribe requests.
Sponsored by QS Top MBA Connect 1-2-1
Metro and Parking
Closest Metro stop is Farragut North (Red line). We suggest Metro / cabbing if you can (especially during rush hour). We also recommend using wmata.com for travel planning. Don't forget to account for Metro, traffic, and parking delays. If you are driving, you will need to find street parking or a garage.