*** It's a great day for school shopping! See you this evening! ***
UPDATE #1: This event is more of an opportunity for us to meet and network with those heading up graduate school programs (rather than it being a "traditional" Meetup, in the sense that we meet and "do" something together). As such, there really is no plan for the event on my end, other than what QS World MBA Tour (the host of the event) has on the agenda. They approached me with this offer, and I felt it would be a good thing to pass along to our members who might be interested. Don't forget, to receive free admission, you must follow the instructions listed at the bottom of the event posting below!
Have you ever wanted to pursue your MBA?
If so, this fair will give us access to numerous top business schools. I've made special arrangements with the host of this event, QS World MBA Tour, to give our members only FREE admission (normally $15 at the door) by following the directions near the bottom of this posting.
This is our chance to meet with some of the world's top business schools from around the world. At this fair, we'll be able to:
- Apply for $1.2M of exclusive MBA scholarships to help you fund your MBA
- Speak face to face with Admissions Directors from top local and international business schools
- Obtain personalized advice about your business school application
- Network with and ask questions to Ivy League MBA Alumni
- Speak with GMAT test-prep representatives to get hints and tips on the GMAT
- Impress the people who make the decision about your MBA application
- Improve your GMAT score by attending our pre-fair presentations and interactive panel
- Benefit from pre-fair career panels for advice on what to do after your MBA
- Attend an Executive MBA forum to find out suitable study options for professionals with six or more years of work experience
- Discover the difference between full time, part time and Executive MBAs
Participating business schools include, but not limited to:
- School of Business, George Washington University
- American University - Kogod School of Business
- Pamplin College of Business, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University
- The Johns Hopkins Carey Business School
- Drexel University LeBow College of Business
- The Fox School of Business, Temple University
- Peter J. Tobin College of Business, St. Johns University
- Boston University
- Hult International Business School
- Darla Moore School of Business, University of South Carolina
- Auburn University College of Business
- Krannert School of Management, Purdue University
- Chapman University, The George L. Argyros School of Business and Economics
To receive FREE admission (for our group only) you must do ALL of the following:
- Register at this site http://bit.ly/Z3t62S and answer the registration questions (it looks more intimidating than it is... also disregard the entrance fee listed - we get in free!)
- RSVP here
- Print out this page that shows your RSVP, and bring with you (click "Print Ticket" up top)
Hope to see you there!
P.S. Members who have attended this event in the past have suggested using a "junk" email address when registering as some of the schools do not seem to adhere to unsubscribe requests.
Metro and Parking
Closest Metro is Gallery Place - Chinatown (Red / Yellow / Green lines) station. We suggest Metro / cabbing if you can (esp. during rush hour). We also recommend using wmata for travel planning. Don't forget to account for Metro and traffic delays. If you are driving, you will need to find street parking or a garage.