We were on our toes all week long wondering if Hurricane Irene would make an impact on our adventure to Go Ape! When we found out the park was only going to be open for morning and mid afternoon sessions we decided to brave it, grab our rain gear and take our chances. We arrived, filled out our paper work and they were getting ready to let us climb... then the park ranger came through and shut us down!
We've rescheduled this... adventure for Saturday, October 15th. If you're interested in attending please RSVP by Friday September 30th.
The cost of this adventure is $61 and payment instructions will be emailed to you. Payment must be received by Friday October 7th to reserve your slot. (August reservations are already taken care of. If you are unable to attend this date please let us know)
From Blizzards to Hurricanes it's always an adventure with the Chesapeake Ski & Board Club!
Hope to see you in the trees!
*BONUS* We will be doing a drawing for a $100 Voucher towards our Killington Trip for those that attend this Event!