addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Chesapeake Ski and Board Club Message Board › Meetup details changed: Ropes Course - Adventure Park

Meetup details changed: Ropes Course - Adventure Park

Kimberly
KimberlyRae
Group Organizer
Elkridge, MD
I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/ChesapeakeSkiandBoardClub/events/27349951/­

When: Saturday, August 27, 2011 12:00 PM

Where: Go Ape! Rock Creek Regional Park
6129 Needwood Lake Drive
Rockville, VA 20855
1-888-520-7322

Price: $64.00 per Adult (Inlcudes tax/paypal fees)

Via paypal: Just make sure you click "personal-other" as reason for payment so we can avoid any fees (and we don't have to charge extra). I'd like to have everyone submit payment by Today. If the deadline today is an issue and you would like to try and work something out, let me know. I'd like to book everything and send out confirmation on Monday.

Still on the fence? The longest zip line is 340ft *screams* and sounds like a great time. DON"T MISS OUT!!!

You can always get in touch with me through the Contact Us link on Meetup.