2nd Verse "Sophisticated and Soulful Spoken Word Poetry" Message Board › 2nd Verse is BACK!!!

2nd Verse is BACK!!!

Kinton A.
user 4161764
Group Organizer
San Antonio, TX
Hey Everybody,

I want to thank all of you for your patience and suggestions as we searched for a new venue. After months of visits and meetings I am so happy to share that a new spot has been found. He were determined to located a venue that 1) accommodate everyone comfortably and 2) had proven longevity and wouldn't be closing down on us. LOL

I admit we had several places very interested, and decided on Continental Cafe 6390 Fairdale Drive. It's a GREAT spot that has a wonderful history supporting spoke word poetry in this city. There are a few changes from before, mainly moving to 2nd Fridays 9pm -12am. With out first event schedule for March 12th.

Our agreement is actually a rental of this space, so we're really going to need your support to help us break even every month and keep 2nd Verse going. And we'll do are part on providing a fantastic atmosphere of intellectual entertainment.

Check out our meetup page for all the details and we look forward to see you next month.

Your Host
Kinton