addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

30-40s Professional and Single Message Board › Carpool Tonight

Carpool Tonight

A former member
Hello all! It looks like those of us in San Jose will be meeting at the Starbucks at 804 Winchester tonight after 5pm to head up to San Francisco. Are there others on the penninsula that plan to come? Cal Train is always a good place to meet up there. 

We can also all meet up at the door too if there are people coming alone. I will wait till everyone arrives there before going in to make sure we are all ok. 

Please if you do not plan to come, let me know so I am not waiting. 

Looking forward to seeing everyone tonight! I think this is going to be a really great event. 

Much love!
A former member
Post #: 1
i'll meet at the door...i'm running an errand first so will be going alone...see you then!