This group was organized in an effort to meet and introduce busy women to each other. Whether you raise a family full time, run an organization or are simply new to the area, you are welcome to this group. The female bonds we form in our life are very important.
Our group has everything to offer from wine tastings to mud runs. Sometimes a little of each combined together...making it all the more fun and exciting. If you don't see something you like to do, suggest it - anyone can host can event!
We hold events all throughout Milwaukee.
If you are interested in joining this group, please take a look at our guidelines.
What you should know:
- This is a private group. Your request for membership may not be approved. You may be removed at any time.
- Last minute cancellations consecutively will result in your membership being revoked. CHRONIC activity as stated above will result in a banned membership.
- After joining the group, you should attend one event within the first 3 months.
- There is a $7 yearly fee. This covers the meetup website cost. Any leftovers will be used back into the group in various ways such as food, drink, etc.
- When applying for membership include a visible photo of yourself! This allows me and other event hostesses to know who to look for at events and allows other members to be able to put a face to a profile. If you don't have a visible picture of yourself, you will not be added to the group.
- We prefer you are in your 30'-40's. This ensures the group goal of meeting women in our age group is met. If you would like to join and are not part of this age range you can request that an existing member sponsor your membership.
- We welcome all members in a friendly and courteous manner. SMILE!