align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

30-44 Yrs Old for Adventures, Friendships & Fun Message Board › Please put your signature to sign in on Meet Up attendance sheet this sat fo

Please put your signature to sign in on Meet Up attendance sheet this sat for The Art of Happiness Workshop

A former member
Welcome to our workshop!

I will leave the Meet Up attendance sheets at the reception desk for all of you to sign in. Please put your signature next to your picture/name on the attendance sheets when you arrive, so I know you show up. If your signaure isn't next to your printed name and photo, a "no show" will be marked after workshop. Thanks for your cooperation!

If you also wish to receive e-mail notifications for my future workshops in Meet Ups or not in Meet Ups for early RSVPs, please leave your name & e-mail address on the attendance sheet for future contacts. Thanks!

Host,

M (Mary)