add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

30-44 Yrs Old for Adventures, Friendships & Fun Message Board › Thurs 1/12 - Dine About Town Launch Party @ Metreon SF

Thurs 1/12 - Dine About Town Launch Party @ Metreon SF

user 3338890
Gardena, CA
Kick off the 11th annual Dine About Town at the launch event on Thursday, January 12 at 6pm City View at Metreon.

Sample tastes and meet the chefs from participating Dine About Town restaurants. Wineries and breweries from around the Bay Area will provide drinks to top off the evening. Tickets are $40 with all proceeds benefiting Meals on Wheels of San Francisco. Tickets will not be sold at the door.

I bought my ticket already. They go pretty fast. I think I attended this event last year, but not sure.

For more info and to see who's going, click here:­