addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

30-44 Yrs Old for Adventures, Friendships & Fun Message Board › Hike is postponed to Mar. 24 1pm due to rain on Sun PM

Hike is postponed to Mar. 24 1pm due to rain on Sun PM

A former member
Dear all,

The weather forecast is showers for Sunday PM, so it's unsafe to hike in wet mountains. Hike is postponed to Sat Mar. 24 1pm, and let's hope weather is better then. I'll change time and date for this hike to Mar. 24 1PM after this Sun 12:30pm, so you get to keep your RSVP priority order over new sign ups. If you don't wish to come on Mar. 21, please cancel your RSVP after Sunday so we'll make space for new sign ups. Many thanks.

Powered by mvnForum

Our Sponsors

People in this
Meetup are also in:

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy