align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

30 Something Friends Group Message Board › Free Movie Screening of CRYSTAL FAIRY

Free Movie Screening of CRYSTAL FAIRY

A former member
Post #: 133

http://www.meetup.com...­

See message below:

Hello,

My name is Josh Reeder and I represent IFC Films. I have a screening of CRYSTAL FAIRY (synopsis below) starring Michael Cera and Gaby Hoffman on Tuesday, July 30 at 7pm at Landmark Magnolia.

I would love to give 30 Something Friends Group some reserved seats for the screening.

If you would be interested please let me know!

Thanks,
Josh

SYNOPSIS

When Jamie invites a complete stranger to come along on a road trip to the north of Chile with his Chilean friend Champa and two of his younger brothers, he fails to realize that this woman –a fellow American who goes by the name of Crystal Fairy- is ready and willing to accept any invitation that comes her way. Jamie´s acid and self-absorbed personality clashes with Crystal Fairy´s free and esoteric nature as all five of them head into the Atacama Desert with the concise mission of drinking a San Pedro cactus for mescaline-fueled psychedelic trip. As the journey unfolds and the traveling companions get to know each other better, Jamie must learn that he must be more accepting of others, while Crystal finds the way to accept herself.