addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

30up Amsterdam Message Board › Meetup details changed: 30up Sailing day

Meetup details changed: 30up Sailing day

Anna
user 35218582
Haarlem, NL
Hi 30 up sailors!
I've updated this Meetup details.
From now- RSVP list is manual and controlled by Folkwin and me.
I had to remove those who already RSVP YES from the attending list.
I will change your RSVP for YES only if I receive the payment- this way we are able to control the number of people (please do not get upset, we have to stay within the limits) and keep the list visible for all of us.
Enjoy your weekend!
Anna