addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

30 UP! Message Board › Pacific Northwest Folklife Festival, Seattle WA, last Monday in May (4 day w

Pacific Northwest Folklife Festival, Seattle WA, last Monday in May (4 day weekend).

A former member
Post #: 21
I go to this most years, (over a dozen times), someone said I should have posted it, so here goes. The former EXPO grounds in Seattle (aka the Space Needle), hosts several festivals a year including Folklife. I go there to contra dance to live acoustic music, but there are many stages. All the talent performs for free. A donation of at least $20 for the weekend is suggested. Other festivals at this venue may be more musically oriented....Bob