addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Save this Meetup!

This Meetup no longer has an Organizer.
Without an Organizer, it will disappear from our website in 12 day(s).

You can join this Meetup and become the Organizer.

312 Happy Hour Group Message Board › Organizer opportunity

Organizer opportunity

John K
user 4911683
Chicago, IL
Hi all,

I am announcing my retirement as Organizer of this Meetup, effective March 1, 2012. I have had a great time in this role but I think that three years (!) is probably long enough for any one person to have the job.

Over the next six months, I will still be posting events as usual. I plan to return to some of my favorite places and will take requests from anyone who wants to make a suggestion on places to check out.

if anyone is interested in taking over as the Organizer of this group, please let me know. I am happy to continue on as an AO or in any other role and as an incentive, the next six months of Meetup fees are already paid for.

Thanks for your time and I look forward to seeing you at a Meetup soon!

John
Keri
user 5040645
Schererville, IN
Post #: 4
Oh wow, I thought you loved to arrange these....
John K
user 4911683
Chicago, IL
Post #: 275
Hi Keri,

I do, but it's been a few years and I'd like to attend sometimes as well as host. Hopefully that will work out.
Keri
user 5040645
Schererville, IN
Post #: 5
Hey, John:

That's true, and you have a great point. But you sure are very good at getting people mingling, hence the strength of this group, IMO.... Well, we still got 6 months before Neil takes over. :) haha.
John K
user 4911683
Chicago, IL
Post #: 276
LOL, well I am still open to doing some events, I just need to be more flexible as to the pacing.