Join your CBPSN friends for a culinary experience!!! Do you like Bacon? Do you like Booze? Then you should be at the bacon fest!!! Bring your appetite!!!
*Bacon Fest tickets go on sale on 2-24 at Noon!!!* Last year they sold out in less then 30 minutes so, get your ticket ASAP if you plan on attending!
Cost: General admission ticket $100 plus ticket fees.
Purchase tickets using this link: http://baconfestchicago2014.eventbrite.com. Please indicate in the RSVP section when you purchase your ticket so, I can get an accurate account of who is attending. Also, make sure you purchase a ticket for the 4-25 dinner session.
http://baconfestchicago.com/2014chefschedule. Click on this link to see a list of the restaurants.
I went last year and really enjoyed sampling all the tasty bacon dishes and felt that it was worth every penny!
Each session will feature:
1. More than 50 restaurants/chefs who will be sharing their bacon-creations with our guests. Guests enjoy unlimited samples of creative bacon-dishes from our all-star lineup of Chicago chefs (more on them below).
2. A curated selection of bacon Experience Partners, local entrepreneurs and national brands who provide a unique take on bacon for our guests. Our evolving roster of Experience Partners includes: Fortune Gourmet, Big Fork Bacon Sausage, Four Eyes Handmade (crafter of bacon pillows among other things), Jones Dairy Farm, and Enjoy: Urban General Store (where you can find all the wacky bacon-toys, toothpaste and objets de bacon art you can imagine).
3. Every ticketed guest receives seven drink tickets to exchange for ingenious bacon-cocktails, wine and beer.
Wirtz Beverage Illinois
- for the first time, we’re proud to welcome Chicago’s home-town beverage giant who’ll be staffing a mega-station featuring four cocktails and several beers from their vast portfolio of products.
will be among the featured brands.
– returning to present their “Wobble Stopper“, the official Bloody Mary of Baconfest Chicago.
– This local organic wine distributor returns with Tenuta Santomé, the official bubbles of Baconfest Chicago as well as a selection of other wines.
– Chicago’s first new distillery since the 1880’s will be serving drinks and sampling whiskey at the Friday Dinner session.
Friday Night Special –
Danny Shapiro from
and Benjamin Schiller from the
will each invent and serve signature cocktails during the Friday Dinner session only.
We’ll also have an assortment of delicious frosty beers for guests to enjoy, including:
Goose Island Beer Company
Pabst Blue Ribbon
Greenbush Brewing Company
Lagunitas Brewing Company
Revolution Brewing Company
(new for 2014)
No drink ticket required for non-alcoholic beverages:
– Back for the third year, their Sardinian mineral water will quench your thirst.
Stumptown Coffee Roasters
- New for 2014! If you hit a bacon-wall, visit Stumptown’s station for some cold-brew on ice or a steaming cup of fresh-brewed coffee.