addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

35+ Coffee Meetup Group Message Board › Coffee meet-up locations

Coffee meet-up locations

Gregg G
gregg_G
Saint Paul, MN
Post #: 8
Which coffee shop would you like to see a meet-up event at?
Kathryn L.
user 11146398
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 1
How about Global Market on Lake again? I like to get Bubble Tea there!! Or how about outside at the little restaurant on Lake Calhoun?
Kathryn L.
user 11146398
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 2
Or how about the Tea Garden on Hennepin across the street from Chipotle?
A former member
Post #: 9
Or how about the Tea Garden on Hennepin across the street from Chipotle?

Although I've not been able to attend any events yet due to scheduling conflicts, I'm always keen to find Minneapolis based events.
A former member
Hi,

This place (see link below) is at the corner of Marshall and Cleveland Ave. in Saint Paul and could be a good location for the group. Plenty of room, including few outdoor seating, and Izzy Ice cream is next door!

http://www.merchantci...­
Gregg G
gregg_G
Saint Paul, MN
Post #: 9

I would like to try the Liffey in St Paul, they have a nice outside patio area.
http://www.theliffey....­
A former member
Post #: 19
Global Market's Good, early AM Barbettes, The Beat, right next to Uncommon Grounds-Huge, less expensive, and friendly
A former member
Post #: 25
I don't know if everyone only wants inside ones; but there are two Byerlys right next to Centennial lakes, so grabbing coffees at one of them and bringing it to Centennial lakes for a coffee walk could work; as that place is spectacularly gorgeous this time of year.

Just a thought for anyone who wants to talk and sip while being outside instead of in... (that's 76th and france in Edina)
Lisa
caffeinatedLisa
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 1
Gregg, The Beat Coffee Shop in Uptown has lots of space and it's not too far to Lake Calhoun. Also, Coffee Bene in St. Paul on Grand and Cleveland has a room available for use for free by community groups that could fit us. Java Train near Como Zoo has a nice outdoor seating area. Thanks! Lisa H.
Lisa
caffeinatedLisa
Minneapolis, MN
Good idea! There's also Trotters Cafe around the corner for breakfast, lunch or dinner...I like it because they use local, organic foods.