align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

35+ Coffee Meetup Group Message Board › New Meetup: Online Dating Focus Group Discussion-Coffee's on ME

New Meetup: Online Dating Focus Group Discussion-Coffee's on ME

A former member
Announcing a new Meetup for The 35+ Coffee (et al) Meetup Group!

What: Online Dating Focus Group Discussion-Coffee's on ME

When: Saturday, October 23, 2010 10:00 AM

Where: Ginkgo Coffeehouse
721 Snelling Avenue N.
St. Paul, MN 55104
651-645-2647

Are you interested in online dating? If you have tried it or you are interested, sign up at cafeconnect.com and then meet us for coffee for a lively discussion, coffee is on me.

Let me know what you think of this brand new site which features matches based on the details of mind, body, and spirit. You fill out a profile and then click the button to search the matching pool. It's different from the others in that it is not a public posting, but only your perfect match, if one is found, is able to view your profile and communicate with you.

It's free for anyone until 2011, so if you like it, tell your friends.

Coffee is on me for anyone who signs up and then schedules for this focus group discussion.

Thanks so much for your input!!

RSVP to this Meetup:
http://www.meetup.com...­