addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

3D Atlanta User Group Message Board › Question: render farm service in Atlanta?

Question: render farm service in Atlanta?

Irene
ceneri
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 1
Hi,

I am new to this group, and sorry I haven't met any of you in person. I hope I will get to meet most of you soon in the upcoming meet ups.

I do have a question which I couldn't find the answer on the internet. I am curious to know if there is any 3d "render farm" service in Atlanta at all, and how much do such services charge? I am a freelance broadcast designer and my projects have been mostly after effects, which I can usually handle on my own. I started to learn Cinema 4d recently, and realize that eventually down the road I'd need help from a render farm, but I can not find such services.

Thanks!
Irene
Stevo H.
shoutzager
Smyrna, GA
Post #: 4
Don't know of any advertising their services in ATL. There are several that advertise in the 3D magazines such as 3D Artist.

SHoutzager