There aren't any open polls.
Total 3D Experience
3D Printing Edinburgh is for anyone interested in the revolutionary 3D technology.
Whether you are:
• a novice and would love to see a 3D printer in action,
• owner of a 3D Printer and keen to show off your creations and share your experience,
• a designer or an artist using 3D Printing in your work - or keen to,
• enthusiast user of Sketchup, Blender, SolidWorks or any other CAD package,
• a developer interested in new 3D modelling techniques,
• curious about making your own jewellery, kitchen tools, spare parts, glasses, fashion accessories,
• intrigued by the influence of 3D printing on the future of manufacturing,
• a chemist researching new materials for 3D printers,
• a teacher and convinced your students need to learn to design and print in 3D,
• a fashionista dedicated in creating your own trends,
• a mechanical engineer motivated by innovation to build new 3D printers,
• or just full of energy and playing with the idea of a 3D Printing related Start-up.
No matter who you are, what skill level, 3D Printing Edinburgh is for you.
Join our group, and meet other 3D users, designers, bloggers, engineers, hobbyists, entrepreneurs and enthusiasts of all kinds.
Attending our meetups is a great way for all to share projects, ideas and how-tos related to 3D printing.
Join our group for Demonstrations, Talks, Informal get togethers and other Events.
iMakr.com offers the widest range of consumer grade 3D printers
My Mini Factory offers 3D printable files - for free
Metal 3D printing is finally affordable in the desktop environment
Create a 3D Printed Miniature of Yourself
Or sign up with email
Already a member? Log in.
Meetup members, Log in