3D Printing Group Message Board › Last minute printer fail, need someone to help with a 3D film prop

Last minute printer fail, need someone to help with a 3D film prop

ferdelle l.
user 12755256
Toronto, ON
Post #: 1
Hi everyone,

My name is Ferdelle. I'm currently in pre-production for an awesome funk music video for a local Toronto band. The music video features heist, an epic pursuit and the classic dead-end alleyway battle of legendary proportions. The heist involves a prop that was supposed to be printed this week but alas, as Murphy's Law goes (espeecially the week before the shoot - we film August 30 - Sept 2) the printers are unavailable.

I've already have the STL files and am looking for a little help as to where I may be able to print this *secret* stolen object.

For anyone who is interested in being part of an amazing music video (if you've heard of KC Roberts and the Funk Live Revolution) and is willing to help us figure out how we can obtain this prop, give me a shout.

Thanks,

Ferdelle
Kevin S.
user 85931152
Mississauga, ON
Post #: 2
Hi Ferdelle:

I can help. Send you file to kevins@anubiscorp.com and I'll let you know price and. Timing.

Kevin @ Anubis3D.