addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

3D Printing Zürich Message Board › Human Skeleton Model

Human Skeleton Model

A former member
Post #: 4

I'm interested in doing a sculpture project which in the end will probably require a life size human skeleton. Currently I would like to try my idea first by making a small part. So for the beginning I want to build a hand or even just a finger, because I want to figure out how to do the joints right, so the skeleton can move. I think I will need few iterations to make it right.

My questions are:
1) Is it possible at all?
2) where can I do it for a reasonable price?
3) what do I need to provide?

Currently I have a 3D model of a finger in OBJ format. The model consist of 3 phalanges connected with joints which limit the movement in a proper way.

I must say I know very little about 3d printing, so forgive me if my questions are technically incorrect.
Thomas A.
user 31456292
Group Organizer
Zürich, CH
Post #: 1
Hanspeter H
user 68878852
Zürich, CH
Post #: 1
A former member
Post #: 5
Thank you guys!