August 17, 2012
No answer yet
No introduction yet
Designers and engineers have grown up with milling and drilling as the manufacturing technologies for developing products.
With 3D Printing/Additive manufacturing new opportunities arise but also new pitfalls.
This group offers design and engineering professionals the chance to learn and to look at design challenges from different perspectives using 3D Printing/Additive Manufacturing.
The following topics will be covered in this group:
• The 3D printing value chain
• Visualisation tools, and 3D design & 3D engineering tools
• The integrated workflow
• 3DDE education and studies
• Virtual Engineering
• Topology OptimizationValidation
• Creative thinking in the design process
• IP, liability, legal and technical issues
• Reverse engineering of 3D products
• Postprocessing, essential for 3D printed products
300 Pool Socials
1,023 Expat Friends of Culti Group
868 LSEHVMG Members
Meetup members, Log in