addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

3D Thursdays! 3D Printing and Hacking Message Board › First stage in 3D printing... need advice on resources.

First stage in 3D printing... need advice on resources.

A former member
Post #: 1
The first step in the 3D printing process is most often going to be coming up with your 3D design (unless you're just tooling around with something you've come across online).

I've been playing around with Google sketch-up but I'm still very much a novice with the tool. I was curious if anyone here knows of people well versed in 3D modeling who could build a 3D model off of my specs? Any leads on good designers and potential costs would be much appreciated.