SF Bay Area 3D Vision & Kinect Hacking Message Board Job / Project listings › New job message board

New job message board

Matt
Hi all,

I've created a message board for job / project opportunities related to 3D computer vision.

You can get email summaries to posts to this message board by clicking on the "track this forum" link on the board site.

http://www.meetup.com...­

Otherwise you'll have to go to the message board to see them. Thus if you want to be pinged about job and project opportunities, please sign up to track the forum.

----

In the last couple of days, I've had two people contact me about project opportunities. For now, please follow up with them directly, but in the future I'll be directing all such people to simply post to the message boards.

----

"Hey I am a Stanford Masters MechE student working on a gesture
recognition project. Do you know anyone (or yourself) who
would be interested in quickly developing a gesture control for
a simple shopping list application?

We need help asap, deadline is end of may. We have a budget
and we would really appreciate the help!"

To see Ryan's profile, go here:
http://www.meetup.com...­[/url]

----

Rafael Altman <raaltman@mac.com­>

I'd like to talk to you about kinect and alternate uses of the system for special education. I am working with a small new foundation, and want to convene a group to do some research into using the kinect with autistic and other special-needs youth. I work with a stellar group of local educators and therapists and am trying to find some people with the complimentary technical expertise to bring to the table... Obviously this is why I am writing you... In my research, I stumbled upon your group and hackathon this weekend, and thought Id write you to see if we could have a conversation. Please write or call me back...