align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

SF Bay Area 3D Vision & Kinect Hacking Message Board Job / Project listings › Experiential Marketing Producer Looking software developers

Experiential Marketing Producer Looking software developers

Peter r.
user 39767112
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 1
Hello ladies and gents, I have developed and produced a kiosk type console of which the Kinect sits flush at the top around 48". I built a very power full computer which fits inside this console as well. I have arranged proposals with some distinguished companies. I am looking for software developers with a custom portfolio and ability to collaborate on concepts. Please message me if you would like to know more. My studio is in SF.

Thanks!