addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Vera H G.
user 58058142
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 4
Hi all, if you're interested in working with the PerC SDK by Intel there's a hackathon at Helios this Friday and Saturday (June 21-22). There will be in-depth cameras from Intel, food and prizes are provided. You can register at http://perchack.eventbrite.com/­. Ping me at vera@bemyapp.com if you'd like to join - I'll be happy to give you a discount code.
cheers,
Vera
A former member
Post #: 33
eventbrite page says you have to have attended the official training, and those are over.
Ratko
rjagodic
Barcelona, ES
Post #: 1
eventbrite page says you have to have attended the official training, and those are over.
Don't worry about it. Just show up :-)
Doug M.
IntuEdge
Occidental, CA
Post #: 74
Awesome. I thought I'd have to drop out. See you Friday eve.