45+ South Bay Social Singles Message Board › Sam's BBQ (San Jose) on Blue Grass Night

Sam's BBQ (San Jose) on Blue Grass Night

A former member
Post #: 1
Anyone out there want to join me next Wednesday, April 30 at Sam's? If there are others like me, who can't do the Wednesday Walk, perhaps this would be fun.

Sam's BBQ is a fun and relaxed place to enjoy some of the best smoked BBQ ribs and chicken, pulled pork, homemade sausage, and more while enjoying blue grass and other styles of down home music on Tuesday and Wednesday nights.

I'm interested in Wednesday, April 30 (6 to 9 pm), as Sam's will feature Matt & George and their Pleasant Valley Boys (plus one girl), playing blue grass music (from 1945 and before).

I'm planning to go and would love to meet up with some new south bay friends. LET ME KNOW IF YOU'D LIKE TO MEET UP HERE. In the future, we could also meet here on Tuesdays.

1110 South Bascom Avenue, San Jose, CA 95128 | (408) 297-9151
www.samsbbq.com

Dezi
A former member
Post #: 1
This sounds like a great idea. Actually, Tuesday evenings would work best for me, but I encourage you to promote this concept. Great food! If this doesn't happen next Wednesday the 30th, do they offer Blue Grass Night every Wednesday? If so, I'm sure I can obtain another current member (Kimberly C.) to take a ride with me from the Santa Cruz area over the hill to join us. She loves Blue Grass also. Please keep me/us posted. Thanks again for a great idea.
A former member
Post #: 2
Patrick: Yes, I'm planning to go, as long as I have someone to go with! I can't find the other message you sent me, so I'm not sure which one was the "last word." Let me know if you are planning to join this Wednesday. :) FYI, blue grass doesn't necessarily happen every Wednesday. One needs to take a look at the calendar and check out the groups playing. This one sounds fantastic.

Dezi

This sounds like a great idea. Actually, Tuesday evenings would work best for me, but I encourage you to promote this concept. Great food! If this doesn't happen next Wednesday the 30th, do they offer Blue Grass Night every Wednesday? If so, I'm sure I can obtain another current member (Kimberly C.) to take a ride with me from the Santa Cruz area over the hill to join us. She loves Blue Grass also. Please keep me/us posted. Thanks again for a great idea.

A former member
Post #: 2
I just posted a message on your profile, but just in case... , I work in Watsonville, but can meet you there by 5:00pm. What time is good for you?
Kimberly
user 11655743
Capitola, CA
Post #: 16
I'd love to go. Patrick and I can carpool from Capitola. Count me in.
A former member
Post #: 3
I'd love to go. Patrick and I can carpool from Capitola. Count me in.
Looking forward to meeting you and having a fun evening. See you at 5:00 tomorrow!

Dezi