Let's go to the Gilroy festival!
Christmas Hill Park rules prohibit bringing the following items on Festival grounds:
- Alcohol of any kind
- Bottles, glass and cans
- Coolers – large or small
- Frisbees and water projecting devices
- Pocket knives and weapons of any kind.
- parkinfg is free with a shuttle running
- hours are 10am to 7pm gates closes at 6pm.
- advence tickets will be available online and at all Raley's, Bel Air, and Nob Hill Foods beginning June 1. but you can also buy your tickets there.
- Wear comfortable shoes – walking on lawn, compact dirt, and asphalt.
- Dress in layers – mornings could be foggy, afternoons are sunny.
- Sport hat, sunglasses, and sunscreen – there’s lots of garlic sunshine.
- For more info go to www.gilroygarlicfestival.com