Hello fellow Organizers!
Come, join us for our first event in 2012!
We will be having a round table format event at one of our regular meeting venues (Skylight diner)
HOW IT WORKS
Everyone will be invited to briefly describe their Meetup group and then ask a question or give a comment. Other organizers will provide answers and give helpful advice. Many important tips and techniques will be shared, which will help you grow your group, make you a better organizer, and let you have more fun with your group!
JOINT EVENT with our dear friends from The Meetup Organizer Boot Camp and its Organizer, David Green!
David and I (Néstor) will be moderating the discussion - bring your comments, your questions, likes and dislikes - and speak up!
We'll be discussing specific techniques to:
1. Increase attendance at our Meetups
2. Improve the quality of our Meetups
3. Improve our communication with our members
4. Make our Meetups more fun
5. Find suitable venues for our Meetups
6. Make our Meetups easier to manage
7. Recruit and motivate an effective team of Assistant Organizers
8. Maximize our exposure to members of other Meetups
9. Publicize our Meetups to the outside world
10. Use our Meetup.com administrative functionality to its best effect
This is a great chance to come tell us what has been working for you while learning what has been good for other Organizers
Event starts at 7.00 sharp, ends around 9.30 pm
By attending, you commit to order at least one drink - this is important to support venue.
No event fees this time - Thanks!
See you there!