addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The New York City Meetup Organizer Meetup Group Message Board › Meetup Corporate Headquarters Would Like Your Input on New Planned Waiting L

Meetup Corporate Headquarters Would Like Your Input on New Planned Waiting List Functionality

David G.
davidgreene
Group Organizer
New York, NY
Post #: 171
Meetup is going to be building Waiting List functionality into the RSVP section. This will allow the Organizer of an event to let people RSVP to be on a waiting list if an event happens to be filled up.

I have been asked by Meetup Corporate HQ to post this thread for all those who are interested in testing, commenting on, or giving advice on this new Waiting List functionality. If you are interested in this, please respond to this thread, just saying that you are interested in giving feedback on the new Waiting List functionality. Meetup HQ will contact you directly.
Al M.
AlMejias
New York, NY
Post #: 152
Hi Dave,

Yes, count me in. I'd like to help with this feature.

/.\\
Al Mejias
Louis K
LouisK
New York, NY
Post #: 10
Count me in too.
Louis Kleinman
Tom
Puddin_Tame
Richmond Hill, NY
Post #: 535
Indubitably!
Steve
SteveC1958
Elmhurst, NY
Post #: 1,122
I would like to be involved in this also.
Waiting list functuality would help my group immensely.

Steve
Stan G.
StanGoldstein
New York, NY
Post #: 813
absolutely interested in this for my groups. It certainly needed & long over due. I look forward in helping in any way that I can.
A former member
Post #: 54
Definitely interested in Waiting List functionality, just what my golf group needs.
Leftonred 'Lefty' ...
leftonred
New York, NY
Post #: 239
I would be interested in testing this and any other features that Meetup is working on.

Lefty
Michael Kim Jamal ...
GRINDMASTER
New York, NY
Post #: 919
Meetup is going to be building Waiting List functionality into the RSVP section. This will allow the Organizer of an event to let people RSVP to be on a waiting list if an event happens to be filled up.

I have been asked by Meetup Corporate HQ to post this thread for all those who are interested in testing, commenting on, or giving advice on this new Waiting List functionality. If you are interested in this, please respond to this thread, just saying that you are interested in giving feedback on the new Waiting List functionality. Meetup HQ will contact you directly.

Hi Dave et al. As the Head of the NYC Int'l Arabic Language & Culture Social Meetup Club, I'd like to also be placed on this 'beta test' of the proposed Meetup Waiting List feature.

Thanks!

Michael 'Jamal'
A former member
Post #: 46
I desperately need this!

LOOK! http://chocolate.meet...­