addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Western MA Sci-Fi Meetup Message Board › next book discussion selection

next book discussion selection

Jen M
Jen_Morrow
Sunderland, MA
Post #: 2
Our first book discussion meeting is coming up this week, and I thought it would be a good time to ask for recommendations for our next meeting. Post suggestions here for science fiction books you think would make good discussion group selections, and I'll set up a poll for us to vote on our next book.

In general, I think it would be a good idea to check to make sure a book is in print and pretty readily available before suggesting it. Also if a book is very new and only available in hardcover, we might want to wait on it because hardcover books tend to be more expensive and they often have longer waiting lists at libraries. Other than that, I'm open to suggestions and can't wait to hear what books people would like to share with the group!
A former member
Post #: 3
I've Picked up the December book so hopefully I can make that meetup
Jen M
Jen_Morrow
Sunderland, MA
Post #: 3
Great, I hope you can make it. If you decide for sure that you can make it, you should go here and RSVP Yes for the event. There are still a couple of spots open.

If the event fills up and there's enough interest, we may try to schedule a second meeting for the same month, but that hasn't happened yet.