The Intensive iOS Development is a 5-days class (more than 40 hours) providing you with a deep and quick understanding of the iOS SDK. You learn how to design and develop native applications for iPhone, iPad and iPod. Basic and advanced topics as Core Data, Core Animations, Core Graphics, Core Audio, MapKit, Core Location, and more will be covered during the class.
Please, register here: http://training.invasivecode.com
The price includes the lectures (7 hours per day + free lab), the training material (a book with theory and exercises and a book with a copy of the slides used during the class), breakfast, lunch and coffee-breaks. Additionally, we include 6 months of technical support to any iOS-related project you are working on.
Maximum number of participants
Our training is only for 10 people per each class to preserve the quality of the class. Compare that with other schools that usually accept up to 20-30 people. And this is really something you should take into account when you subscribe to a course of this level.
Limiting the number of the participants allows us to follow each student and answer all her or his questions.
We do not leave you alone
Yes, after the training we do not leave you alone. We follow your progress for 6 months after the training. Any technical question or remote help will come into those months.
We already provided the training to many people and companies. We trained high skilled professionals to be able to jump quickly in the iOS development. Check some testimonials on our website: http://training.invas...
We can also design a training course according to your interests and wishes and provide training within your company. Xcode, Interface Builder, Instruments, Shark, Cocoa and Cocoa Touch will have no more secrets for you. Come in touch with us at [masked].
- Structure of an iPhone/iPad Application. Model-View-Controller design pattern. Objective-C. Classes, Objects and methods. Types and Constants. Take care with the booleans.
- Memory management. Object control. Autorelease pool. Convenience methods. Object sets (Arrays, Sets, Dictionaries, etc.). Autorelease, Convenience vs Explicit. Zombies and Exceptions. Delegation. Implementing a delegate.
- Core Location and Compass. Involved Classes. Setting up CLLocationManager. CLLocation object. Geographical Information. Reverse geocoding. Heading-Services. MapKit. Displaying the User’s Current Location. Converting Between Coordinates and Pixels. Displaying Annotations. Callout Views. Reverse Geocoding.
- Responder Chain. Input Text. UITextField class. UITextView class.
- Managing the keyboard.
- Localization. NSLocale. Getting System Locale information. NSLocalizedString. Localizing XIB files.
Accelerometer. Setting up the accelerometer. Accelerometer attributes. Acceleration objects. Filtering data.
- User alerts. UIAlertView. UIActionSheet. Adding Application Badges.
- View Controllers. UIViewController. Creating a view controller using IB. Navigation Controller. Tab Bar Controller. Tableviews. Creating a Table View Controller. Deleting table-view cells. Reordering table view cells. Custom Tableview Cells. Split View Controller.
- Containment View Controller.
- Collection Views
- Image Picker. Augmented Reality.
- In App Email. Web Kit. Working with URLs.
- Undo and Redo. Undo and Redo Stacks. Registering for Undo and Redo. Accepting shake gesture. Memory issues.
- Landscape mode and screen orientation.
- UIScrollView. Properties. Delegate Methods.
- Core Graphics. Drawing. Drawing onto a UIView. Drawing onto a bitmap. Graphic elements. Rectangles. Graphic States. Colors. Transformations. Clipping Paths. Extra settings. Gradients. Drawing Images. Drawing text.
- Preferences. Preferences in your application. Saving preferences. Using the system settings.
Managing files. Accessing the application bundle. Accessing other directories. Manipulating files. SQLite. Accessing the database. NSDocumentController.
- Core Data. The Stack. Managed Objects and the Managed Object Context. The Managed Object Model. Persistent Store Coordinator and Persistent Object Store. Building the core data stack. Fetching requests. Fetch Results Controller.
- Multitouch. UITouch. UIEvent. Handling Events. Target-Action Mechanism. Action Methods. Targets.
Low Memory Warning. Simulating memory warnings.
- Core Animation. Layer coordinate system. Specifying a Layer’s Geometry. Layer Transformations. Transform Functions. Animations. Implicit animations. Explicit animations. View Transitions. Animation types. Animation timing and duration. Animate your view.
- Playing and Recording Audio. Playing Sounds. Delegate Methods. Metering. Recording sounds. Playing short sounds. Vibrating the iPhone. Playing the iPod playlist. Media Item Picker. Media Player Framework. Notifications. Volume View.
- XML Parser. NSXMLParser and delegate. JSON parser.
- Notifications. Responding selector.
- AddressBook. Address Book UI. Person Views. People Pickers. Delegate methods.
- Networking. Connectivity.
- GameKit. Peer picker. PeerPickerDelegate. Game Session. Voice Chat.
- Performance tools. Instruments. Static Analyzer.
- Multi-threading. NSThread. UIKit and Threads. Memory Management. Locks and Conditions. Alternatives to Threading. NSOperation. Blocks. Multi-tasking. Grand Central Dispatch.
For more information contact us at [masked]