Already a member? Log in.
Help support your Meetup
We are a wellness network for Gay/Bisexual/Trans men (FTM) age 50 and older in the Bay Area. Both HIV-negative and HIV-positive guys are welcome to participate. This group is focused on:
• Developing a plan for health and wellness
• Building friendship and social connection
• Personal 'share and support' groups
• Contributing to our community with volunteer projects that 'make a difference'
• Helping our brothers who need a helping hand
We meet weekly in San Francisco. Participation in this Meetup is subject to the 50-Plus Meetup Guidelines posted in the Files section of this Meetup : http://www.meetup.com/50-Plus-Network-Gay-Bi-Trans-Men-over-50-in-San-Francisco/files.
The Elizabeth Taylor 50-Plus Network is a program of the San Francisco AIDS Foundation.
Visit our website at http://www.50sfnetwork.org
Visit our Facebook group at http://www.facebook.com/groups/50plusnetwork .
Email us for more information, to register or to RSVP for events at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6,459 SF Foodies
1,285 Gay Intellectuals
11,110 Designers + Geeks
Meetup members, Log in