April 6, 2013 · 11:45 AM
This location is shown only to members
Bronx Artist Day Proclamation
90’s theme & Orange Celebration
SATURDAY APRIL 6, 12noon to 3pm
• Come out to enjoy and celebrate Bronx Artist Day at the Bronx Museum of the Arts
• Dress in your best 90’s outfit or Orange (in honor of the Bronx flag)
• Take part in Performance Art piece (Longest Soul Train Line in the Bronx)
• Network with many Bronx Artists
• Share and show support for the Arts in the Bronx community
• Prize for: Best 90’s outfit
• Please contact Dennis at [masked] if interested in performing or showing work (vocal, dance, poetry, etc.
Location: 2nd floor North Wing
IF YOU ARE PERFORMING, LET US KNOW SO WE CAN SUPPORT YOU WITH A WOO-HOO!
Public Transportation - Take the 4, B or D to 161 St - Yankee Stadium and walk a couple of blocks to Grand Concourse, make a left on Grand Concourse to East 164/165th street
Driving - go to http://maps.google.com
STREET PARKING may be a little difficult, please observe meters, adhere to parking regulations. Private lots and garages on your own accord.
For more information on the Bronx Museum of Art, please visit their website at: