5 BORO Exploration Message Board › Re: 2 bridge walk

Re: 2 bridge walk

Beau
user 27685862
Kew Gardens, NY
Hi everyone. So tomorrow's (9/8) the day of the 2 Bridge Walk and Brooklyn Flea Hangout. I don't know about you, but I'm really excited and the weather looks like it's going to be perfect: Mostly sunny with a high of 81º.

We have 145 attendees so far coming on this walk from 4 meetup groups: The 5 Boro Exploration Group, The Hiking and Nature Group, Gateway to Adventure and my group, Friends from Bayside and Beyond. That's a lot of people! =)

The meeting time is 11 AM on the Brooklyn side. Please see the event page for full details. We will start the walk at exactly 11:30 AM. If you are late, you will have to catch up or do the walk alone and meet us at Brooklyn Flea. Please try and come earlier as opposed to later so you have time to get to know people a little bit.

While it's going to be around 80º tomorrow, I recommend bringing a jacket as it may get windy and cold while we're walking over the bridges.

For people taking the subway (recommended), take the A or C train to High Street or the F to York Street and the meeting point is a short walk. If you are driving, use this address with your GPS: 85 Adams Street, Brooklyn, NY 11201 - Parking is not a problem in the area.

If you have any questions prior to or on the day of the event, please do not hesitate to give me a call or text at 718-598-1411.

See you tomorrow,
Beau