60047 Creative Fiction & Non-Fiction Writer's Circle Message Board › SCIENCE FICTION/FANTASY MEET-UP GROUP.

SCIENCE FICTION/FANTASY MEET-UP GROUP.

Stephanie W.
user 13053152
Lake Zurich, IL
Post #: 9
Hello hello! Here is the link­ to the Chicago Sci-Fi/Fantasy Meet-up group that I mentioned tonight. You should check it out. I will have more information on the mashup for those interested. I know I cannot wait to get some grub and talk with books, movie, and game lovers. Be sure to check them out!
Stephanie W.
user 13053152
Lake Zurich, IL
Post #: 10
So I just realized that I wrote "talk with books...", though an intriguing thought, I meant talk with PEOPLE ABOUT books. Whoops! I have been in contact with the organizer of the Science Fiction/Fantasy group, and she gave me this link (www.ChiSciFi.net) so you guys have more information. Definitely let me know if you are interested in going to the mashup. I would love to see all your faces out there!
Steve
user 6456034
Lake Villa, IL
Post #: 1
Arg! Unfortunately I am downtown until 5:40 for class so I think that meetup is out.

But thank you for showing me this group. I am a big nerd and joined up right away :) Maybe I can do one of the other meetups...
A former member
Post #: 2
I wish there were more meetups in the weekend, it is hard for me to make the city during the week due to being at the mercy of the trains. Is this group closed now? I was very excited when I saw it as I live in Vernon Hills.
Ryno
RyanK.
Group Organizer
Wood Dale, IL
Post #: 34
Greetings,

I wouldn't say this group is closed, just a bit inactive. Activities come in spurts . I like this meet up as well when we do meet up.