Post #: 33
Does this group still meet?
Ryno
RyanK.
Group Organizer
Wood Dale, IL
Post #: 84
Does this group still meet?

Yes, but, it is very random. All I can suggest is to plan/suggest a meetingand hope a few people sign up to go.
Payton
user 10128186
Plano, TX
Post #: 35
Ahhh, thanks!
Ryno
RyanK.
Group Organizer
Wood Dale, IL
Post #: 85
No problem, wish it met up more often. There's a lot of talented people in this group.
A former member
Post #: 1
Are the meetings limited to only Lake Zurich to meet? Could I organize one in Woodstock or Crystal Lake?
Ryno
RyanK.
Group Organizer
Wood Dale, IL
Post #: 87
We used,to meet all over the far northwest suburb a do, if you have an idea, I'd say to go ahead and post it. I think it'd be a fun trip out that way.
A former member
Post #: 2
Cool! I'll see if I can find a meeting space. I'm sure I have to ask permission, so I'll make that my next endeavor. I'll keep you posted.
Ryno
RyanK.
Group Organizer
Wood Dale, IL
Post #: 88
If you mean asking permission to host or suggest a Meetup event, I'd say to just go for it. On the other hand, if you need permission from whatever place you have in mind to have the Meetup, then cool.

I know from previous experience, we have just posted suggested meetups here and then shown up hoping others would show. It's worked in the past, I have met the organizer of this group several times and she is very nice and understanding, she won't shoot anything down. Post away and good luck!