Meeting Speaker/Topic: Licensing Expert and Host of Got Invention Radio, Brian Fried, to Speak at May VINE Meeting
Brian Fried will be joining us live via Skype. Brian has his own portfolio of inventions that he has licensed and manufactured as well as other inventors products, which made it or are going into mass retailers, catalogs, online retailers, as seen on TV, home shopping channels, etc. and then there are more that he is continuously working on.
- Founded and run the monthly Inventors and Entrepreneurs Clubs in both Nassau County, NY (http://www.meetup.com/ienassau) - Jan 2012 - and Suffolk County, NY (http://www.meetup.com/iesuffolk) - since 2007 - sponsored by the County Executives.
- Authored a resource guide for innovators, inventors and entrepreneurs called "You & Your Big Ideas" (http://www.amazon.com/You-Your-Big-Ideas-Entrepreneurs/dp/1595942602/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top) - now working on his next book.
- Founded and Host a live weekly online radio show called Got Invention Radio since 2009, interviewing high profile inventors and resources for inventors. www.gotinvention.com (vhttp://www.gotinvention.com/).
- Since 2006 continue to be a guest speaker and also present a seminar at public libraries and schools throughout NY called "An Inventor's Adventure", sharing an overview on how to take an idea from idea to reality.
- Offers one-one-one consulting (http://www.getinventionhelp.com/), representation as a licensing agent, liaison during the invention process with various vendors and negotiate terms of various agreements on inventors behalf.
- Corporations and individuals have retained me as a consultant to help grow their companies, develop products, brainstorm concepts and as an innovation motivator.
- Inventing Tip Master on blog at InventingTips.com (http://www.inventingtips.com/), providing daily tips for inventors.
Virginia Innovators Network is a not for profit, educational organization. We exist to support innovative Virginians who are pursuing bringing their unique products and services to market.
Our primary approach to providing this support is through membership meetings. These meetings serve two purposes: networking and education. Aspiring entrepreneurs have the ability to meet inventors and entrepreneurs who have successfully launched unique goods and services or professionals with subject matter expertise that is pertinent to launching of these products and services. The speakers at the meetings have direct expertise in one or more of the areas related to bringing ideas to market.
>>> For more details on upcoming programs and to register for VINE events, please visit http://vainnovators.eventbrite.com/ <<<
In addition to the meetings, our website contains references and information to help the innovator research and make appropriate contacts with subject matter experts.
There is NO CHARGE to attend the VINE monthly meeting -- We will "pass the hat" for donations to help cover the cost of pizza, water, & beer -- Thanks.
VINE attracts top regional and national speakers who provide meaningful content to our meeting attendees. VINE Members will have the opportunity at each meeting to share news about their invention/product if desired and if appropriate. Members will also have the opportunity at each meeting to give a 45 second (MAX) “elevator speech” to get feedback (feedback to be given after speaker).