|Sent on:||Thursday, August 4, 2011 1:15 PM|
If you have been wishing you could be trained how to be more effective in your efforts to bring America back from the brink - Well, you are in luck. Such a training is happening this Saturday.
Time: 9am-4pm, Lunch Provided- $25. Well Worth it! I plan to be there, so if you come, please come up and introduce yourself!
Details: (and link to register!)
JOIN US on August 6th, 2011 in IRVING, Texas
American Majority Grassroots Activist Training
We're pleased to announce that a Grassroots Activist Training will be held on on August 6th in Irving, Texas. The event will be held at North Lake College, G-401, at 5001 North MacArthur Blvd. Doors will open and on-site registration will begin at 9:00AM. Training will begin at 9:30AM, and conclude at 4:00PM.
American Majority will be unveiling some new curriculum, covering topics such as*:
- 10 Tips to Full Speed
- Social Capitalist: Keys to Online Activism
- Grassroots Organizing for Freedom
Other topics and guest speakers include:
- The TEA Party Impact in the 82nd Legislative Session (JoAnn Fleming, TEA Party Caucus Advisory Board)
- Focus Local: Keys to impacting your Municipality (Katrina Pierson, TEA Party Review)
- New Tools for Voter Engagement (Matt Armstrong, Political Gravity)
- GOTV: Beyond the Basics (Ken Emanuelson, Dallas TEA Party Steering Committee)
Registration for this event is $25.00 per person, and includes lunch and training materials.
For more information about this event, please contact Raz Shafer at [masked] or [address removed].
* Presentation topics are subject to change.